There are two ways you can share your invoice directly with clients, via WhatsApp or via Email.
- Tap the Hamburger-menu icon at the top right corner. The navigation bar would slide in from the right.
- Tap Income in the navigation bar, it will show you a list of all your incomes, including sales.
- Tap the Options icons on the right side of the Sale you want to share. A dropdown menu will appear.
- Tap Share, a popup will appear, containing a list of ways you can share.
- To share via WhatsApp;
- Tap Share via WhatsApp, another popup will appear
- Input your WhatsApp Number, or check that the one inputted by the system is correct.
- Input your Client’s WhatsApp Number, be sure that the number is active on WhatsApp, as that is the number to which the invoice will be sent on WhatsApp.
- Tap Send WhatsApp and your invoice will be sent to the client!
- To share via Email;
- Tap Share via Email, another popup will appear
- Input your Email Address, or check that the one inputted by the system is correct.
- Input your Client’s Email Address, be sure that the email address is correct, as that is the email address to which the sale will be sent.
Tap Send Email and your invoice will be sent to the client!