It's time to get your company registered on Dillali! This section of the Help Centre outlines the most important tasks to complete in order to get your business up and running as soon as possible.
Below are the steps to register on Dillali:
2. Download the app by searching for Dillali.
3. After you've downloaded the app, open it and tap the Get Started button. You can sign up with your email address, phone number, Facebook, or Google account. If you want to make use of your:
- Phone number: Enter your WhatsApp number and tap the Get OTP button. You'd receive an OTP code on your phone, which you'd enter to confirm your account. When you click on Verify OTP, your account will be created.
- Email address: Enter your email address, WhatsApp phone number, and a strong password. If you accept our Terms of service and Privacy Statement, select the radio button and click the Create your free account button. Your account has been created.
- Google: You'll be taken to the Google sign in page. You then select the Google account you want to use to create an account. Your account is created after you enter your password.
- Facebook: You will be redirected to the Facebook sign in page as well. You then select which Facebook account you want to use to create your account. Enter your password, and your account is easily created.
Go to app.dillali.com if you're using a laptop. Create an account on the right side of the screen by using your email address, phone number, Facebook, or Google. Follow step 3 as listed above.
Visit our Youtube channel to learn more